Key Details About Our Video Conference Program
An online video conference with Dr. Patronella serves to provide educational information regarding options for surgical procedures but does not replace the pre-procedure, face-to-face evaluation and physical examination for final determination of your suitability for plastic surgery and a final treatment plan.
- Video conferences are scheduled 7am – 6pm CST, Monday through Friday.
- Dr. Patronella will have a member of his staff present during the video conference.
- Dr. Patronella is available during the conference to evaluate and comment on any physical features of concern which you’d like to discuss.
- Preferred video conference platforms include FaceTime and Google Hangouts.
- While the usual fee for an online video conference is $250, we are temporarily reducing this to $150 to better accommodate our patients during the Covin-19 pandemic. This fee is non-refundable, and, should you elect surgical treatment by Dr. Patronella, it will be applied to the surgical fee.