Breast Augmentation in Houston, TX
“Breast augmentation is an art form. There is nothing cookie-cutter about it. I put substantial thought and planning into how I should approach each breast surgery. Careful analysis of the patient’s anatomy and the True Form Breast Augmentation® method I customize for each woman help to produce consistently good results.”
Dr. Patronella’s Thoughts On Breast Augmentation
What is True Form Breast Augmentation®?
Houston Plastic Surgeon Dr. Patronella has perfected the art and science of sculpting soft, shapely feminine breasts though the True Form Breast Augmentation® approach he developed over two decades. He ensures the breasts’ projection, width and symmetry are balanced to fit each patient’s unique breast shape. And he creates a more defined breast crease using a precise suturing technique, an often overlooked detail in this procedure. With his artistic eye and outstanding surgical expertise, Dr. Patronella is considered by many one of the best breast augmentation surgeons in Houston and the nation.
The Benefits of a Breast Augmentation
Increases volume for fuller, more shapely breasts
Provides a more sensual breast contour
Brings balance to asymmetrical breasts
Enhances your natural feminine curves
Restores your confidence and comfort in your bodyRequest a Consultation
True Form Breast Augmentation® Procedure
- Small, one-inch incisions are placed in the lower crease of the breasts. Creating the incisions in the natural breast crease hides any scarring that may develop and improves the appearance of the breasts.
- Pockets to hold the implants are shaped beneath the pectoral muscle, and the breast implants are inserted.
- The implants are placed under the pectoral muscle to create a natural and subtle breast slope.
- Suturing techniques may be used to create better crease definition, enhancing the contours of the breasts.
Breast Augmentation Before and After Photos
- A lift can be added to any breast augmentation to improve the appearance of sagging breasts.
- Drooping breast tissue can lead to the development of double-bubble deformity, caused by an excess of tissue settling below the breast implants.
- Breast tissue is lifted and held in place with sutures, which reinforces weak tissue.
- Lifts typically benefit women with post-pregnancy or age-related sagging.
Breast Augmentation Before and After Photos
Making the Implant Choice
- A silicone shell filled with a cohesive gel
- FDA approved for women 21 years or older
- More authentically simulates natural breast tissue
- Implant edge is generally more inconspicuous
- Doesn’t show implant rippling or waves
- A silicone shell filled with a saltwater solution
- FDA approved for women 18 years or older
- A small incision can be utilized because the implants are filled after insertion
- It is easier to identify and diagnose complications such as implant ruptures
How will Dr. Patronella help determine the best options to achieve my desired results?
During your consultation, Dr. Patronella will assess your current anatomical characteristics that can influence how your breasts will look and feel after augmentation. These include your physical frame, the degree of separation between the breasts, the thickness of the breast tissue, and differences between the breasts. Dr. Patronella will also examine the levelness of your shoulders, the structure of your rib cage, and other conditions related to scoliosis to identify what effects they may have on your breasts after placing the implants.
Is Financing Available?
Dr. Patronella believes that every woman should be able to afford to have the body she desires, so he offers financing options to his patients. You may discuss your financing options during your initial consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
You will experience bruising, swelling, and redness. Your breast will most likely be sore for three to five days following your surgery, but prescribed medication will help control any discomfort you may experience. For two weeks, you will wear a support garment to help facilitate the healing process for better results. Most patients can return to non-physically demanding jobs within one week. With your surgeon’s permission, you may resume your daily exercise routine after one month. Dr. Patronella offers an exclusive at-home health care visit for patients recovering in the Houston area. A health care professional will come to your home in the days following your procedure to help monitor and assist in your recovery.
After four to six weeks, most major swelling should have subsided, and your final results should be visible. For some women, minor swelling lasts for several months, increasing the overall size of your breasts.
Implants placed under the pectoral muscle generally have a more natural breast contour.
Often, women with small breasts don’t have a well-defined breast crease. Implants that lack definition along the crease can look pasted onto the chest. Creating a defined breast crease can help provide a more natural breast contour.
Breast augmentations begin around $6,800, and augmentations with a lift start at $9,800. These numbers can change depending on the implant type, anesthesia fees, and surgical fees. The exact price of your procedure will be determined during your consultation.