What Is A
What is True Form Breast Augmentation™?
Dr. Patronella has perfected the art and science of sculpting soft, shapely feminine breasts though the True Form Breast Augmentation™ approach he developed over two decades. He ensures the breasts’ projection, width and symmetry are balanced to fit each patient’s unique breast shape. And he creates a more defined breast crease using a precise suturing technique, an often overlooked detail in this procedure. With his artistic eye and outstanding surgical expertise, Dr. Patronella is considered by many one of the best breast augmentation surgeons in Houston and the nation.
- Small, one-inch incisions are placed in the lower crease of the breasts. Creating the incisions in the natural breast crease hides any scarring that may develop and improves the appearance of the breasts.
- Pockets to hold the implants are shaped beneath the pectoral muscle, and the breast implants are inserted.
- The implants are placed under the pectoral muscle to create a natural and subtle breast slope.
- Suturing techniques may be used to create better crease definition, enhancing the contours of the breasts.
Breast Augmentation With Lift
- A lift can be added to any breast augmentation to improve the appearance of sagging breasts.
- Drooping breast tissue can lead to the development of double-bubble deformity, caused by an excess of tissue settling below the breast implants.
- Breast tissue is lifted and held in place with sutures, which reinforces weak tissue.
- Lifts typically benefit women with post-pregnancy or age-related sagging.
Making the Implant Choice
- A silicone shell filled with a cohesive gel
- FDA approved for women 21 years or older
- More authentically simulates natural breast tissue
- Implant edge is generally more inconspicuous
- Doesn’t show implant rippling or waves
- A silicone shell filled with a saltwater solution
- FDA approved for women 18 years or older
- A small incision can be utilized because the implants are filled after insertion
- It is easier to identify and diagnose complications such as implant ruptures
How will Dr. Patronella help determine the best options to achieve my desired results?
During your consultation, Dr. Patronella will assess your current anatomical characteristics that can influence how your breasts will look and feel after augmentation. These include your physical frame, the degree of separation between the breasts, the thickness of the breast tissue, and differences between the breasts. Dr. Patronella will also examine the levelness of your shoulders, the structure of your rib cage, and other conditions related to scoliosis to identify what effects they may have on your breasts after placing the implants.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFinancing Options
Is financing available?
Dr. Patronella believes that every woman should be able to afford to have the body she desires, so he offers financing options to his patients. You may discuss your financing options during your initial consultation.